- 1 green apple
- handful dates
- handful coconut
- handful almonds
- 100 g oats (rolled)
- 130 g apple juice
- 130 g plain yoghurt, (natural or greek)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (powder)
- on top sprinkle of mixed seeds, (I use Kapai Puku mix - see note below)
add apple, dates, coconut and almonds to TM bowl. Put lid to 'Locked Lid postion, and press TURBO 2 - 3 times.
add oats, juice, yoghurt and cinnamon to CADA mix in the TM bowl. Mix for 15 seconds, REVERSE/ Speed 4
Transfer to container (large or 4 individual)
Sprinkle mixed seeds or Kapai Puku mix on top
leave in fridge for atleast 1 hour or over night.
*Kapai Puku is a mix of buckwheat/sunflower kernels, raisins, seasame seeds, lineseeds, millet seed, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, rice bran, amaranth and poppy seeds. (you can find in most grocery stores now and health food shops or make your on mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes