- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic cloves
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 level tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 60 gram canola oil
- 60 grams extra virgin olive oil
- to taste fresh cracked black pepper
Place cubed parmesan into bowl and grate on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Remove cheese from the bowl. Do not clean, and add garlic cloves and anchovies. Blitz on speed 6 for 4 seconds.
Add all remaining ingredients, egg yolk, mustard, lemon juice, parmesan and pepper. Blend on speed 3 until mixed well. With TM running, add both oils via the lid slowly, taking about 4-5 minutes. The slower the better.
Serve on cos lettuce halves.
Perfect with grilled or steamed chicken
More or less garlic or anchovies can be used to suit your tastes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix