- 25 grams sesame seeds
- 20 grams linseed
- 40 grams Pumpkin / Pepita seeds
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 40 grams Whole walnuts
- dried fruit of choice
- 250-500 grams Oats,rolled
- Good pinch Chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TM and / Turbo / 1-2 seconds several times until ingredients are chopped to desired consistency.
Pour prepared fruit and nuts into an airtight storage container - add Oats and Chia seeds. Place lid on container and give a good shake. Always shake contents to mix before serving.
Fruit and Nuts
Accessories you need
I used Dried Cranberries, Dried Apricots, Dried Apples, Coconut, Dried Paw Paw and Raisens as Dried fruit - but you can put as little or as much of whatever you like to taste.
Add either milk of Natural Youghurt to your Muesli and top with fresh fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites