- 360 grams raw cashews
- 450 grams filtered water
- 35 grams raw Organic Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 70 grams natural yoghurt, (from a previous batch)
- 1 sachet Proghurt probiotic, (optional)
- 1 capsule Inner health plus dairy free probiotic, (optional)
8h 0minPreparation 8h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Soak the cashews in filtered water for 2 to 6 hours.Drain and rinse the cashews
Add cashews, water, honey and vanilla to TM bowl.Blitz, 2 minutes, speed 9.
Add your choice of starter (yoghurt or probiotic).Heat for 2 to 4 mins, 37degrees, speed 3.Until the mixture reaches 37degress .
Incubate for 5 or more hours in a progurt or other incubator or thermoserver.The longer you leave it to ferment, the thinker and stronger it will be.
Store in the fridge and use as you would any other yoghurt.
Accessories you need
This recipe is adapted from //nouveauraw.com/raw-recipies/breakfast/greek-nogurt-raw-cashew-yogurt/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt