- 1 --- small onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Large bread rolls, Or 4 - 5 slices bread1
- 1 level tablespoon handful of fresh parsley or coriander or a teaspoon of dried mixed herbs (optional, don't worry if you realise at the last minute that you haven't got any at home). If using fresh herbs you can chop them in the Thermomix at the start.
- 1 dash Salt & pepper to taste
1h 32minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic in bowl 2 sec/speed 7
Scrape down sides,
soak bread under running water and squeeze out excess water, place in bowl with onion
add herbs, salt and pepper
mix 8 secs/ speed 4
use as required - inside chook, and roast.
Can be made using fresh herbs or dried herbs according to taste.
Vary the herbs for a change of flavour.
omit garlic if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge