- 2 large handfuls red chillies (stalk removed)
- 2 large handfuls green chillies (stalk removed)
- 1.5 l olive oil
2h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Set oven to 50deg ('keep warm' setting)
Place all chillies into TM bowl and chop 15 - 20 secs sp8
Spread onto a cookie sheet lined with baking paper and place in oven to dry for approx. 2 hrs turning occasionally.
When the chilli mixture has dried, return to TM bowl and add olive oil
Heat 8mins 90deg sp 2
Increase oven temperature to 110deg and place jars/bottles (inc lids) in oven to sterilise.
When oil has heated through decant into jars and seal.
Let the oil sit for at least 1 week, turning the jars once a day .
The longer you leave the oil in the jars to infuse, the stronger the flavour will be.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +256703352703 SOLVE AND RESOLVE MARRIAGE WITH POWERFUL TRADITIONAL SPELLS
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sausages and Eggs
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Coconut Cream
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Banoffee Porridge
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Zucchini Hommus
- Apricot Crumble Slice
- caramel bundt cake
- Upside Down Tamarillo Cake
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cakes with Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- Double Choc Chip Cake with Fudge Frosting
- Apple Cake and Custard Slice
- Gingerbread House
- Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken Loaf with Orange Sauce and Spring Vegetables
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Chocolate Cake -party size!