- 60 grams Raw Cacao, organic
- 80 grams raw unhulled tahini, organic
- 100 grams organic soaked dates
- 8 leaves organic raw kale
Tear kale from the stalks into bite large bite size chunks.
Place kale into bowl and mix on"Counter-clockwise operation" for 10 seconds on speed 1 or until all kale in covered in suace.
Dehydrate on teflon sheets for 12 hours or until kale is dry and crisp
place cacao, tahini and dates into bowl and mix of speed 9 for 20 seconds or until all dates are blnded and sauce is smooth.
Accessories you need
These crisps will keep in the fridge in a sealed container for weeks - if they last that long.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER