- 60 grams Raw Cacao, organic
- 80 grams raw unhulled tahini, organic
- 100 grams organic soaked dates
- 8 leaves organic raw kale
Tear kale from the stalks into bite large bite size chunks.
Place kale into bowl and mix on"Counter-clockwise operation" for 10 seconds on speed 1 or until all kale in covered in suace.
Dehydrate on teflon sheets for 12 hours or until kale is dry and crisp
place cacao, tahini and dates into bowl and mix of speed 9 for 20 seconds or until all dates are blnded and sauce is smooth.
Accessories you need
These crisps will keep in the fridge in a sealed container for weeks - if they last that long.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites