- 250 g Dried dates - Pitted
- 180 g Almonds raw
- 20 g Chia Seeds.
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla powder/vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon Honey or Rice Malt Syrup or Maple Syrup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and process on speed 9 for 40 seconds. This should give you a sticky mixture.
Process again in 10 second increments if the nuts and dates are not broken down enough.
Roll into small bite size balls (5-10c piece size)
Keep in air tight container in fridge or cupboard depending on weather.
Add 50g protein powder to the mixture for a protein ball.
Roll balls in desecated coconut or extra cacao for an extra touch
If the mixture is not sticky enough then add a teaspoon of water to bring it together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls