- 1 carrot, Large
- 60 grams oats
- 290 grams Milk of Choice (or Water or 50/50)
- handful sultanas
- handful walnuts
- cinnamon to taste
- pinch Nutmeg
- natural yogurt
- Handful of Blueberries
- honey, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds
Chop Carrot few seconds only speed 5
Add oats, chia, milk, sultanas, walnuts and spices to bowl and cook for 10mins/90 degrees//speed 2
Serve topped with natural yogurt, blueberries and honey (optional)
Can add pineapple, dates aswell.
Can be made the night before and stored in fridge and served cold.
Carrot Cake Porridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP