- 1 carrot, Large
- 60 grams oats
- 290 grams Milk of Choice (or Water or 50/50)
- handful sultanas
- handful walnuts
- cinnamon to taste
- pinch Nutmeg
- natural yogurt
- Handful of Blueberries
- honey, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds
Chop Carrot few seconds only speed 5
Add oats, chia, milk, sultanas, walnuts and spices to bowl and cook for 10mins/90 degrees//speed 2
Serve topped with natural yogurt, blueberries and honey (optional)
Can add pineapple, dates aswell.
Can be made the night before and stored in fridge and served cold.
Carrot Cake Porridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal
- Honey Joys (Qty 12-36)
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce