- 1 carrot, Large
- 60 grams oats
- 290 grams Milk of Choice (or Water or 50/50)
- handful sultanas
- handful walnuts
- cinnamon to taste
- pinch Nutmeg
- natural yogurt
- Handful of Blueberries
- honey, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds
Chop Carrot few seconds only speed 5
Add oats, chia, milk, sultanas, walnuts and spices to bowl and cook for 10mins/90 degrees//speed 2
Serve topped with natural yogurt, blueberries and honey (optional)
Can add pineapple, dates aswell.
Can be made the night before and stored in fridge and served cold.
Carrot Cake Porridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Healthy Banana Pancakes - VEGAN
- Chai Sugar
- Chia Banana and Goji Porridge
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Amazing Nut Butter
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Lamb Shanks
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Honey Carrots
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Chai Sugar
- Vegetable Chow Mein