- 1 carrot, Large
- 60 grams oats
- 290 grams Milk of Choice (or Water or 50/50)
- handful sultanas
- handful walnuts
- cinnamon to taste
- pinch Nutmeg
- natural yogurt
- Handful of Blueberries
- honey, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds
Chop Carrot few seconds only speed 5
Add oats, chia, milk, sultanas, walnuts and spices to bowl and cook for 10mins/90 degrees//speed 2
Serve topped with natural yogurt, blueberries and honey (optional)
Can add pineapple, dates aswell.
Can be made the night before and stored in fridge and served cold.
Carrot Cake Porridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread