- 1 carrot, Large
- 60 grams oats
- 290 grams Milk of Choice (or Water or 50/50)
- handful sultanas
- handful walnuts
- cinnamon to taste
- pinch Nutmeg
- natural yogurt
- Handful of Blueberries
- honey, Optional
- 2 tablespoons Mila Chia Seeds
Chop Carrot few seconds only speed 5
Add oats, chia, milk, sultanas, walnuts and spices to bowl and cook for 10mins/90 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 2
Serve topped with natural yogurt, blueberries and honey (optional)
Can add pineapple, dates aswell.
Can be made the night before and stored in fridge and served cold.
Carrot Cake Porridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Curried sausages
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken