- 40 grams Rapadura sugar (to taste)
- 50 grams milk powder
- 100 grams Vanilla Yoghurt, I use vaalia.
- 800 grams UHT milk, Any UHT milk will work
- 40 grams vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
1) Pour boiling hot water over your TM bowl, lid and your easi-yo yoghurt container (this ensures that everything is clean).
2) Add sugar (you can mill if you prefer but I never do)
3) Add milk powder and the starter yoghurt. Then add milk and vanilla extract.
4) Heat for 18mins at 37 degrees sp 3.
5) In your easi-yo thermos add water that is at around the temperature of 39- 41 degrees. Pour the milk mixture into the easi-yo container and place into the thermos. Wrap in a blanket and leave for 7 hours - I have taken it out after 5 but it wasn't as thick as leaving it for longer.
(I use my easi-yo container as I find this is more successful to keep the yoghurt at a warm temperature for longer - you can use whatever method you use to incubate your yoghurt)
Shortcut Vanilla Yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites