- 250 g Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh in 250g of desiccated coconut into the TM bowl. Put on the lid, measuring cup and process on speed 9.5 for 3 minutes. It will make a churning sound, this is good. Pour into a glass jar and use as needed.
Accessories you need
When the coconut butter gets cool, it can harden. To soften, simply take out of the jar and melt in thermomix for 1 minute, temp 80, sp. 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Chicken and leek casserole with varoma steamed parmesan dumplings
- Healthy Salted Caramel Popcorn Slice
- Dairy Free Mozzarella Style Cheese
- Perfect Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Healthy LCM style Puffed Rice Bars
- GLUTEN FREE BACON & ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
- Varoma Herb & Mustard Chicken with Steamed Greens
- Bechamel Sauce Grain Free, Dairy Free
- Raw Cacao Bliss Balls, Sugar Free