- 40 g Desiccated or shredded Coconut
- 400 g cold water
Add 40g of dessicated or shredded coconut to the TM bowl and 400g water, allow to stand for 5mins.
2. Blend for 2 minutes/ speed 10.
3. Pour into sterilised jar/ container and store in fridge till needed.
1. Cook the pre-made coconut milk for 8 minutes/100C/speed 4 to thicken.
For even more eco friendly Coconut Cream, use fresh coconut. To remove the shell, pierce the 3 holes, drain out the coconut water and reserve. Put in a 200 °C preheated oven until several cracks appear. The shell will break away easily and the flesh will come away from the shell with ease. Blend small chunks of flesh with combined equal amount of fresh water and reserved coconut water to coconut flesh. Cook for 10 minutes/ 100C/ speed 4. Then 1 minute/ speed 8 (gradually increasing speed till 8 is reached) Allow to cool and strain and squeeze the liquid from the pulp thoroughly and pour coconut cream into sterilised jar.
Coconut Milk: Return pulp to TM bowl and add 100ml of water to each 10grams of pulp and cook for 8 minutes/100C/ speed 4. Then 2 minutes/ speed 10 and pour coconut milk into sterilised jar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)