- 1.9 litres Full Cream Milk.
- 240 grams Organic Potset Vanilla yoghurt
- 100 grams macadamias
- 1-2 --- shots of Coffee
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place milk & sugar into TM bowl ehat for 30 minutes 90 degrees on speed 3.
2. Allow to cool to 37 degrees.
3. Once cooled remove skin on milk.
4. Add vanilla yoghurt and heat for 25 minutes 37 degress speed 2.
5.Transfer to a Tupperware bowl with a lid to seal (too hot for a Thermoserver in North QLD), leave for 6 hours.
6. Clean and Dry bowl, place Macadamia into bowl turbo 1-2 times, set aside.
7. Either use shots of coffee or use 75ml boiling water with 2 tablespoons of quality coffee, allow to cool completely.
8. Fold Coffee and Macadamias throught yoghurt base, ready to serve, store in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Palla di Mozzarella
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Vegan mayo
- Pancakes (Buttermilk) fit for the AIS
- Museli Balls
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Banana Pikelets
- Basic chilli paste/oil