- 150 grams dried chickpeas
8h 45minPreparation 8h 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh 150g of chickpeas into a sealable container.
- Cover with 2 cups of water.
- Soak for 8 hours.
- Boil 1litre water in kettle.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Add to Thermomix bowl.
- Cook 45minutes, 100°C, , with MC in lid.
- Pour chickpeas into simmer basket, rinse in cold water and drain.
150g of dried chickpeas, once cooked is the same as a 400g tin of chickpeas.
Chickpeas can be cooked in advance and frozen for use later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Thermomix Easy Omelette in a Bag
- Simple Sugar Syrup
- Super Thick Automated Coyo
- Variation Chocolate Muesli
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo
- Pete Evans Chia Porridge
- Nut free No Bake Muesli Bar
- Variation Almond Milk
- Low Carb Flour
- LSA Porridge