- 100 g rolled oats
- 550 g Milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey / Maple Syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Rolled Oats into TM and Blend on Speed 5 / 4 Seconds
Add Milk & Honey/Maple Syrup
Cook for 10 min/90 deg/Reverse/speed 2
Pour into bowls and serve
Creamy Smooth Porridge
Accessories you need
Can omit Honey/maple syrup and replace with a pinch of salt if savory is preferred
Delicious with sliced banana and Cinnamon sugar on top!
Recipe can easily be doubled. Increase cooking time by 2 minutes to 12 minutes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)
- Melbourne Mash
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Peppermint Crisp Slice
- Lower Carb Carola's Pumpkin Soup
- Berry smoothie gummies
- Thai Red Lentil Soup
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Ghoulishly Good Pumpkin Soup