- 6 bulbs garlic
- 500 grams white vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut the tops and the bottoms off of all the garlic bulbs.
- Put garlic into the Thermomix bowl. 20 seconds to 1 minute on speed 3 reverse . Time will depend on the type of garlic you are using.
- Empty the garlic out of the Thermomix and put it into a bowl. Remove any skin left in the Thermomix.
- Remove any skin in with the garlic and any skin left on any the cloves.
- Put the garlic back into the Thermomix and chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Scrap down sides. Chop 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Place the garlic into the steralized jars.
- Fill up the jars with vinegar.
Peeling the garlic
Making the crushed garlic
You can make as much or as little as you want.
I store mine in the fridge.
It will more than likely go blue/green after a couple of days. It is still 100% safe to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.