- 50 grams Whole Corriander Seeds
- 30 grams Whole Cumin Seed
- 30 grams Cinammon sticks
- 25 grams Whole Fennel seeds
- 5 grams whole cloves
- 5 --- cardamom pods
- 1 --- whole nutmeg, cracked open
- 10 grams tumeric powder
- 25 grams Dried Chilli Flakes (optional)
- 10 --- curry leaf (optional)
Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl and dry roast for 15mins/varoma temp /speed 1, MC off
Let it cool in the bowl for 5 mins.
Mill for 2mins/speed 9.
Put in air tight sterilised jar
the recipe above is for a TM31
If cooking in TM5 roast for 10 minutes/varoma temp /speed 1,MC off
If cooking in TM6 roast for 8 minutes/varoma temp /speed 1,MC off
Always make sure it cools completly before milling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Butter
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen