- 50 grams Whole Corriander Seeds
- 30 grams Whole Cumin Seed
- 30 grams Cinammon sticks
- 25 grams Whole Fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 5 --- cardamom pods
- 1 --- whole nutmeg, cracked open
- 10 grams tumeric powder
- 25 grams Dried Chilli Flakes (optional)
Place all the ingredients in the TM bowl and dry roast for 15mins/varoma temp /speed 1, MC off
Let it cool in the bowl for 5 mins.
Mill for 2mins/speed 9.
Put in air tight sterilised jar
If cooking in TM5 roast for 10 minutes/varoma temp /speed 1
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen