- 375ml Pouring Cream
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 1/2 tsp Gelatine powder
- 375ml Milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- - Pour half of cream (3/4 cup) and half of milk (3/4 cup), honey, vanilla into TM bowl and warm for 5 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 3.
- Put gelatine into MC and fill up half way (50ml) with milk and stir until mixed, let sit for 1 or 2 mins to soften. Watch carefully so that it doesn't set.
- Add gelatine mix to TM bowl
- Mix for 5 mins, 70 degrees, speed 3
- Add remaining milk and cream to TM bowl and mix speed 5, 20 seconds
- Pour into serving dishes and set in fridge (over night)
- - Add coconut milk & honey to medium size bowl (or small thermoserver)
- Add chia seeds to bowl and mix untill combined
- Set in fridge over night
- - Once pannacotta and chia pudding is set
- Spoon chia pudding to top of pannacotta
- Garnish with seasonal fruit
- Serve and enjoy!
Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
Accessories you need
I really liked the concept of the original recipe (Thanks ItsThermoTime) but it was too coconut flavoured for me. So I used a basic panna cotta recipe made with cream and milk to get what I wanted. I have made the chia pudding in a variety of ways as well. Chocolate and Almond Milk is a favourite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.