- 250 grams cauliflower florets
- 220 grams zucchini (peeled and sliced), about 300g before peeling
- 75 grams gelatine
- 35 grams Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 20 grams Coconut Flour
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Seaweed salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 500g water to TM bowl and cook cauliflower and zucchini in the basket for 20 mins, Varoma temp, speed 2.
Pour out the water and tip the cauliflower and zucchini into the bowl to puree for 30 sec, slowly going from speed 6 to 9.
Add the gelatin (while the puree is still hot) and puree for 30 sec, slowly going from speed 6 to 9.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 20 seconds, speed 7.
Pour the mixture into a small lined loaf tin, or silicon mould and chill in the fridge until set.
Turn out the block of 'cheese' and slice and use as needed.
For a vegan version, use agar agar powder instead of the gelatine for setting.
It works if you use unpeeled zucchini, but the cheese has a slight green tinge. See third pic.
I found this recipe on the web somewhere and tweeked it. I can't find it now to acknowledge the source. See second pic. If this was you or you know the origins of this recipe, please comment so I can acknowldge the source properly. Thanks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade