- 2 cans coconut cream 400 ea, ayam brand
- 1 level tbsp sugar raw
- 2-3 level tsp Citrus pectin
- 1 point of a knife Yoghurt Culture, from green living australia
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- On the Automated Function add the Coconut Cream to the bowl
- Combine Sugar + Pectin + Culture mix then add to the bowl
- Start the Auto and wait till it's finished.
- After 8 hours put into a clean sealed container ( I use the 1 ltr thermoserver) and put into the fridge. Its runny to start with but thickens after 12-24 hrs.
Coconut Yoghurt using Automated
Yoghurt culture I use is from Green Living Australia so the portion is on their packet.
The yoghurt thickens in the fridge after 12-24 hrs.
You can leave it to sit in the Thermomix for 1 - 2hrs longer if you like then tip out into a bowl and put it into the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal