- 3 tins of Ayam coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot
- 1 Yoghurt Culture, (I used Green Living Australia)
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pectin, (I used Green Living Australia)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place coconut cream and arrowroot into TM bowl.
Cook for 9 minutes 90 degrees, speed 3.
Allow to cool to 37 degrees (this will take around 1.5 to 2 hours).
Add yoghurt culture and stir for 4 seconds, speed 3. (I used Green Living Australia Non-Diary Culture)
In a separate bowl add sugar and pectin and whist together. (Pectin added to liquid will clump very easily). You can get Pectin from Green Living Australia.
Cook for 3 minutes, 37 degrees, speed 2. While this is happening, slowly add the sugar and pectin through the lid of the bowl using a spoon to ensure that it doesn’t clump onto of the blade.
Pour 680ml of boiling water into your easiyo thermos & place the red baffle inside. The boiling water should not go above the little hole in the baffle – all the water should stay underneath or you can risk your yoghurt curdling.
Pour the yoghurt into the easiyo plastic container & screw the lid on tight. Place this inside your easiyo thermos & place the lid on.
Replace boiling water every 3 - 4 hours for 24 hours. I didn't repalce the water overnight.
Once 24 hours has finished, remove the container with yoghurt and place in refrigerator to thicken.
Accessories you need
In winter you may need to wrap the easiyo into a towel overnight.
When you pour it into the glass container it will still be runny but it will thicken in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Gluten Free Five Seed Loaf
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Arriscar Cafe Tropical Rum Balls
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Beef Rotolo