- 100 g Milk Powder, full fat
- 1 litres UHT Milk, full fat
- 65 g Yoghurt starter, OR 2-3 probiotic capsules
- 4 level tbsp sugar raw
- 1 level tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
10h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients into your bowl. If choosing to use probiotics instead of a yoghurt starter, empty the contents of capsule into bowl, leaving the cases out.
- Mix ingredients Speed 3 "Slow Cooking" 20 seconds
- Place on warm up mode, 40 degrees until it's reached that temperature.
- Decant into jars or containers of choice and place in varoma. Rinse bowl out and fill with water.
- Place lid and varoma on. Set fermentation mode on 70 degrees for 8-12 hours
- Place in refrigerator to set prior to consuming.
Accessories you need
If using the probiotic capsules, your yoghurt may take longer than 8 hours to ferment. I find it's best to leave it for at least 10.
If using the yoghurt starter method, be sure to keep enough starter aside for your next batch of yoghurt.
We make vanilla yoghurt to have with overnight oats and smoothies. You can definitely make a fruit coulis or top with fresh fruit to add some yummy flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.