- 1 litre Lactose free full cream milk, (Liddells)
- 50 g coconut milk powder, (Ayam)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 60 g Vanilla starter yoghurt, (Vaalia kids lactose free)
- 70 g raw sugar
12h 20minPreparation 12h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put sugar, milk, coconut milk powder and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix 5sec/spd6
2. Cook 15min/90deg/spd3
3. When finsihed put mixture into fridge with the lid off for 1 hour.
4. Once the 1 hour is up, take it out of the fridge and if there is a film on top, scrape it out. Put bowl into the thermomix. The temperature should be at 37 degrees. If it's not wait for temperature light to go off
5. Add your starter yogurt and cook 5min/37deg/spd3
6. Tip the mixture into the thermoserver, put the lid on and wrap in a blanket and sit somewhere undisturbed and leave for 12 hours
7. After 12 hours your yogurt should be set and ready to store in the fridge for a week or until all eaten
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.