THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 litres Long Life Milk
- 120 g starter culture, from previous batch or pot set store yogurt for first batch
- 100 grams milk powder
- 80 grams Sugar (optional)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients into the TM bowl.
Heat 12mins / 37 degrees / sp 3.
While the the milk is heating, boil the kettle then pour 5cm of water into your Thermoserver and put the lid on to pre-warm it (you are just taking the chill off the stainless steel)
Once the 12mins is up, tip the water out of your server wipe dry and pour yogurt mixture into the Thermoserver.
TIP - Leave your yogurt in the thermoserver undisturbed - do not open it for a peak as you will let the heat out & it may not set properly! I place my Thermoserver in the microwave wrapped in a polar fleece blanket with the door closed overnight or close to 12 - 15 hours.
TIP - Any longer than 15 hours your yogurt will become more sour in taste
Easy Vanilla yogurt
Tip - Reserve 120g of your yogurt to use as the starter for your next batch and the starter can be frozen but thaw it in the fridge not the microwave or varoma or you will kill the culture.
TIP - Half recipe and set in 1 litre Thermoserver.
TIP - Great for lunchbox in reusable pouches.
This is a combination of several different yogurt recipes I have tested and you can adjust the sugar or replace the sugar depending on your taste and diet.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Frozen Mango Weis Bars...
- Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream Cake
- Tahini Paste
- Candied Citrus Peel
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns with Caramel Glaze
- 40 second Moist Chocolate Banana Mud cake Cupcakes
- Thermomix Fruit straps / leather - Anti Roll Ups
- Lamb, mint and rosemary pies
- Homemade BBQ / Barbeque Sauce
- Beetroot Hummus Wheat, Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free
- Easy Thermomix Jersey Caramels - Wholefood
- Thermomix Pancakes Tasty Filling Fluffy pancakes