- 800 g UHT longlife milk, (Less than 1ltr carton)
- 70 g Pot set or Greek yogurt ( natural), ( for the starter yogurt)
- 55 g milk powder
8h 10minPreparation 8h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine all the ingredients 20secs/ sp4.
Cook 6mins/ 37°C/sp2
Meanwhile, boil the kettle and fill the EasiYo to the level just under the small hole on the top baffle. (See the directions provided with the unit.)
Do not overfill the unit.
Do this just before the mixing in the TMX has finished. You need the water to go into the EasiYo as hot as possible.
Pour the yogurt into into the container provided with the EasiYo.
Place into the EasiYo container, screw on the lid and leave without disturbing for 8-12 hours.
Remove from yogurt from the thermal container and store in the fridge.
Accessories you need
So delicious and sooo much cheaper than buying it.
You can keep re-using this yogurt (no need to keep buying the small tub each time as per the ingredients above. ) to make more yogurt.
Remember to always set aside some yogurt when you are running low so that you can make more. 👍
After a while, the yogurt may not set as thick and it may be time to buy another small tub and start again.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies