- 120 grams self raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 160 g Milk
- 2-4 teaspoons caster sugar, depending on sweetness
8Recipe is created for
Add ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3-4. Scrape down and repeat.
Add a little butter to a pan and around egg rings and heat pan on low heat for 1 minute. Add about 2 tablespoons of crumpet batter to each egg ring and cook over the low heat without turning for around 8 minutes. Crumpets are cooked when the bubbles stop rising to the surface. Repeat with any remaining mixture.
*I have reduced the amount of sugar recently due to feedback, and updated the title to clarify they are Scottish crumpets!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties