- 120 grams self raising flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 160 g Milk
- 2-4 teaspoons caster sugar, depending on sweetness
8Recipe is created for
Add ingredients and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3-4. Scrape down and repeat.
Add a little butter to a pan and around egg rings and heat pan on low heat for 1 minute. Add about 2 tablespoons of crumpet batter to each egg ring and cook over the low heat without turning for around 8 minutes. Crumpets are cooked when the bubbles stop rising to the surface. Repeat with any remaining mixture.
*I have reduced the amount of sugar recently due to feedback, and updated the title to clarify they are Scottish crumpets!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Moist Italian Apple Flan
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse