- 165 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 240 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all of the ingredients into bowl.
Lid on M/C on.
10 seconds on Speed 5 - until ingredients are combined.
Makes 8 medium pancakes or 12 small ones.
You can double the ingredients and add 5 seconds if you wish to make more.
You can freeze these and reheat in the toaster or microwave.
Accessories you need
This recipe is converted from Sue Dengates - The Failsafe Booklet - www.fedup.com.au
You can swap to a gluten free & dairy free alternative if you have intolerances.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins