- 5 star anise whole
- 4 nutmeg whole
- 4 cinnamon quills whole
- 2 teaspoons cloves whole
- 1/2 teaspoon carraway seed whole
- 4 teaspoons cardamom seeds whole
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns whole
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds whole
- 4 teaspoons ginger ground
- 2 teaspoons allspice ground
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the ingredients accept the vanilla paste in TM bowl and grind. (1 min, spd 9.5)
Scrape the sides of the bowl and lid and add 1 tspn of vanilla paste, Mix (30 sec, spd 10)
Store in an airtight container.
Festive Spice Mix
Perfect addition for gingerbread, biscuits, puddings and cakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli