THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1/2 cup organic almond milk
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup organic spelt flour
- 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp organic vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 cup organic frozen mixed berries (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until the batter is fairly smooth.
Let the mixture stand while you heat a non-stick fry pan on medium heat.
Very lightly grease the pan with organic coconut oil.
Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter into the pan and cook for about 3 minutes, until bubbles form across the top of the pancake.
Flip the pancake to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Repeat for all of the batter.
Mix together the maple syrup and cream very well in a small pouring jug.
Heat the berries in a pan until they are wam and a juice has formed.
Transfer to a plate and drizzle the maple topping, berries and any other delicious.
Place cooked pancakes in the oven to keep warm while cooking the rest of the pancakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Pancakes
- Sous Vide Japanese style egg
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix