- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 3 teaspoon Umami paste
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
Recipe is created for
Combine all ingredients.
I only ever use French onion soup mix when combining it with cream and pouring it over sliced veges and baking it. This combination works for me, just as good as the real thing!
Umami paste can be made using this recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco