- 200 g dried fruit>2821, see note of veneration of flavours
- 50 g pitted dates
- 80 g dessicated coconut
1h 5minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place all ingredients into the "Closed lid" blend 20sec/sp7
- 2. line a small loaf tin with baking paper. spoon mixture in the tin use back of Mc cover with baking paper to avoid sticking to smooth out.
- 3. put in fridge for 1hr. after being in fridge for 1 hr , remove from tin and cut into bars or bites sizes.
- store in airtight container in the fridge
Accessories you need
200g dried strawbeeries
200g dried apricot
2oog dried apple
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.