- 50 grams coriander seeds, whole
- 50 grams cumin seeds
- 25 grams cinnamon stick or cassia bark
- 25 grams fennel seeds
- 10 grams whole cloves
- 10 grams brown or black cardamoms
- 10 grams green cardamoms
- 10 grams whole nutmeg
Place all the ingredients in the TM Bowl and dry roast for 10 mins, Varoma Temp, Speed 1
Mill for 2 minutes on speed 9
I found the black cardamom pods at Liquorice weigh and pay type store but try a good Indian grocer. If you can't get the black ones then just up the quantity of the green ones to replace,
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Pork Hongroise