- 45 g sesame seeds
- 90 g raw almonds
- 20 g granulated garlic
- 25 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g Cumin Seeds Whole
- 5 g coriander seeds Whole
- 1 tsp ground sea salt
Recipe is created for
Place sesame, almonds, garlic, coconut, cumin and corriander into TMX. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, 8 minutes.
Take lid off and cool completely.
Add salt. Pulse turbo once or twice.
- Use to crust meats and veggies for a paleo crumb
- Store in freezer so it lasts longer
- Use kitchen scales to measure dried spices
- Increase garlic to 40g if you like strong garlic taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Yoghurt
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Philadelphia cheese
- Playdough (Double Batch)
- Breakfast Chaffles
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Balls
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Real Deli Chicken