- 45 g sesame seeds
- 90 g raw almonds
- 20 g granulated garlic
- 25 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g Cumin Seeds Whole
- 5 g coriander seeds Whole
- 1 tsp ground sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Place sesame, almonds, garlic, coconut, cumin and corriander into TMX. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, 8 minutes.
Take lid off and cool completely.
Add salt. Pulse turbo once or twice.
- Use to crust meats and veggies for a paleo crumb
- Store in freezer so it lasts longer
- Use kitchen scales to measure dried spices
- Increase garlic to 40g if you like strong garlic taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Easy Peasy Steak Marinade
- Variation Fresh Ricotta
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal