- 45 g sesame seeds
- 90 g raw almonds
- 20 g granulated garlic
- 25 g dessicated coconut
- 5 g Cumin Seeds Whole
- 5 g coriander seeds Whole
- 1 tsp ground sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Place sesame, almonds, garlic, coconut, cumin and corriander into TMX. Cook on 100 degrees, speed 1, 8 minutes.
Take lid off and cool completely.
Add salt. Pulse turbo once or twice.
- Use to crust meats and veggies for a paleo crumb
- Store in freezer so it lasts longer
- Use kitchen scales to measure dried spices
- Increase garlic to 40g if you like strong garlic taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Avocado latte
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Creamy coconut yoghurt Tm6
- TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt