- 250 g unsalted butter
Recipe is created for
1. Cool the 250g unsalted butter block in the fridge.
2. Dice the butter into 3cm peices and place in to melt for 5mins, 50 degrees .
3. Cook for 30 mins, Varoma .
4. Pour the hot liquid butter through a muslin cloth (or coffee filter paper) into a dark glass or stoneware jar to store and refrigerate.
Will last for approx 30 days in the fridge.
Can be used instead of butter or oil in most Indian dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Spreadable Butter
- Kombucha Gummies
- Perfect Boiled Eggs
- Caramel/Vanilla Syrup for Coffee
- Hidden Veg Pizza Sauce
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Pickle spice mix
- Blade Cover Poached Eggs
- Breakfast for Champions