- 250 g unsalted butter
Recipe is created for
1. Cool the 250g unsalted butter block in the fridge.
2. Dice the butter into 3cm peices and place in "Closed lid" to melt for 5mins, 50 degrees "Gentle stir setting" .
3. Cook for 30 mins, Varoma "Gentle stir setting" .
4. Pour the hot liquid butter through a muslin cloth (or coffee filter paper) into a dark glass or stoneware jar to store and refrigerate.
Will last for approx 30 days in the fridge.
Can be used instead of butter or oil in most Indian dishes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER