- 250 g fresh ginger, Peel removed
- 50 g coconut oil
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Place peeled ginger pieces and coconut oil into the bowl.
Grate 15 seconds / speed 7
remove from bowl and place into small ice cube tray - mine was about 1/2 tbsp per cube.
Freeze for at least 2 hours, then pop out of moulds and place in plastic baggie and keep in freezer.
Now, whenever you need fresh ginger, you are ready to go!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Linda’s Protein Balls
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Taco seasoning
- Banana pancakes
- Basic Baleada