- 95g cashews
- 80g macadamia nuts
- 110g almonds
- 80g walnuts
- 100g dessicated coconut
- 40g goji berries
- 90g hemp seeds
- 100g chopped, organic dried apricots
- 80g coconut oil
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat your oven to 200C and line a large oven tray with baking paper or a silicone mat.
Place cashews, macadamia nuts, almonds and walnuts into your thermo bowl and turbo 2-3 times. You want them chopped roughly but not overly chopped.
Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix on reverse/spd 2 for 30 seconds.
Pour all your museli mixture onto your prepared baking tray and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Mix the museli well and cook for a remaining 8 minutes.
Allow to cool and keep this in the fridge. Use within 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Nut butter Porridge
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Easy Batter
- Tumeric Cubes
- Ginger Cubes
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Pot set yoghurt
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Chocolate cakepops