- 200 g long grain white rice
- 160 g sushi (glutinous) rice
- 60 g white chia seeds
- 140 g potato starch
- 140 g sorghum flour
- 200 g arrowroot flour
- Place white rice, glutinous rice and chia seeds into mixing bowl, and mill 2min/speed 9. Scape down sides of bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix 15 sec/speed 6. Transfer into jar. Will keep for 7 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Large Batch Plum Jam
- Large batch Apricot Jam
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- DJ’s Whipped Ricotta
- Fresh Ricotta
- Fluffiest Gluten Free Pikelets
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Low Fat Summer Fruits Natural Yoghurt
- Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
- Super Easy Pancakes
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge