- 100 g organic brown rice
- 100 g buckwheat grain
- 100 g Quinoa flakes
- 100 g raw almonds
- 100g g seeds of choice, sesame, linseed,sunflower
Add all ingredients to the TM bowl and mill on speed 9 for 50 seconds.
Place into the fridge in an airtight container.
Porridge for 2 people.
Add 75g dry ingredients to TM bowl + 350g water, cook for 10 minutes 100Co speed 3.
Serve with TM made Natural Yogurt and drizzel with honey.
Keep the dry ingredients in the fridge, should feed two people for close to a week, can be served with fresh fruit or add a tbsp to a health shake. You can increase quantity of water to suit yourself. This is a variation on the Chinese Drinking Porridge in the Every Day Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- Chia Pudding with Strawberries, Bananna & Avocado
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake