- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Paste
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, optional
- pinch hymalayan salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees, butter or line a slice tray or a loaf tin with baking paper.
Place all the ingreadients into your Thermomix, blitz for 8-10 seconds on speed 8, check the consistancey repeat if your wanting a smoother texture or otherwise until well combined.
Bake 25-40 minutes or until golden brown, allow to cool before sliceing. Serve as breakfast alternative or a healthy snack.
Time will vary depending on the deep of your tray or loaf tin. Store in a air tight container or freeze once well sealed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy salad
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Kobi’s Strawberry & Vanilla Bean Jam
- Paleo Granola
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Separator Agent (slides cakes out of pans)
- Yoghurt pancakes
- Pizza Sauce with onion, garlic and herbs
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Apricot Chia Coconut balls/slice/bars