- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp mixed peppercorn
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 50 g olive oil
1. Peel zest off lemon and add to TM bowl with salt and peppercorns. Mix for 7 seconds, speed 10. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
2. Add rosemary, thyme and oregano and mix for 5 seconds, speed 10.
3 Add olive oil and lemon juice. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 10.
4. Pour over meat - works best with lamb or chicken.
Accessories you need
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Coconut yoghurt
- Pickled cucumbers (or zucchinis)
- Not another Sweet Chilli Jam
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Goats Milk Cottage Cheese
- Sugar Free Lemon Bliss Balls
- Banana piklets
- Zucchini and Tuna Slice
- Food FSSAI License Renewal
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Michelle’s TM6 Yoghurt