THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 large brown onion halved
- 3 cloves galic
- 15 tomatoes ripe, Or 1000gm
- 20 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut a cross in bottom of all tomatos and cut the top core out. Put in a bowl and pour boiling water over, stand for 1 min, drain and refresh with cold water. Peal skins off tomatoes.
Place 1 large onion & 3 cloves or peeled garlic into mixer bowl, 3 seconds at Speed 6 mc/on. scrape sides and repeat.
Add 20grams olive oil, 5min 120degrees speed 1 mc/on
Add pealed tomatoes, 20grams raw sugar (omit sugar if making tin tomatoes).
3 seconds, speed 7 mc/on
20 min, 110 degrees, speed 1, steamer basket on lid,
season with salt and pepper
5 min varoma, speamer basket on
3 seconds, speed 6.
Store and use as tin tomatoes or as a tomato base sauce with herbs for seafood or pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- egg cabornara pasta
- my mini chicken dimi
- Creamy Cauliflower white sauce (vegan/paleo)
- Johnnie's Pasta Sauce
- Meat Pie
- Refried Beans
- Falafels with Smokey Yogurt Dressing
- Tumeric Chicken
- Amazing Texas Guacamole
- Creamy Tomato Pasta Sauce w Chicken and Broccoli
- puy lentil and roasted sweet potato salad