- 100 grams yellow mustard seeds
- 150 grams apple cider vinegar
- 150 grams white wine
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 4 sprigs tarragon, fresh, leaves only
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place the mustard seeds, vinegar, white wine and salt in a glass jar with lid. Set aside for 3 days to infuse flavours.
2. After 3 days, strain liquid from mixture and set aside.
3. Place remaining ingredients into TM Bowl.
4. Add 5 tablespoons of reserved liquid.
5. Pulse with Turbo button for 5 seconds (about 3 pulses).
6. Scrape down bowl and repeat several times until pureed to desired consistency, adding more liquid 1 tablespoon at a time if required.
Accessories you need
Adapted from a Jamie Oliver recipe.
Start recipe 3 days in advance.
Will last up to 1 month in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan pouring cream for savoury recipes
- Caster Sugar (using white sugar)
- Lynn's Spreadable Butter
- Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Vegan Parmesan (Noochesan!)
- Chicken Stock Powder
- GF Protein Balls
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Granola
- Grain free/Keto Raspberry Granola
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- GF Cheese Biscuits
- Spinach Feta and Mushroom Pie
- Marinated Lamb Cutlets
- Veggie Slice GF
- Thai inspired Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Bacon Sweet Potato and Spinach Risotto
- Beef Hot Pot
- Thai Chicken Cakes GF
- Roasted Pear Vanilla and Buttermilk Sorbet