- 12 portions pitted dates, Or medijool
- 1 heaped tbsp cocoa powder, Or cacao powder
- 2 heaped tbsp crunchy peanut butter, Or any nut butter
- 90 gram almond pulp, Or Almonds
- 2 heaped tbsp Rice malt syrup, Or Honey
- 100 grams desicated coconut, Or Cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix and 2.0 sec Turbo until desired consistency is achieved. Roll spoonfalls into balls and then desicated coconut or cocoa powder.
Enjoy straight from the fridge or freezer !
Linda’s Protein Balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Curried egg
- Low FODMAP Muesli
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Brazil Nut Parmesan
- Brown Sugar & Banana Porridge
- HOME MADE BREAKFAST MUESLI
- EASY BREAKFAST PORRIDGE
- NDIS support coordination melbourne
- Bread & Butter Pickles