- 12 portions pitted dates, Or medijool
- 1 heaped tbsp cocoa powder, Or cacao powder
- 2 heaped tbsp crunchy peanut butter, Or any nut butter
- 90 gram almond pulp, Or Almonds
- 2 heaped tbsp Rice malt syrup, Or Honey
- 100 grams desicated coconut, Or Cocoa powder
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix and 2.0 sec Turbo until desired consistency is achieved. Roll spoonfalls into balls and then desicated coconut or cocoa powder.
Enjoy straight from the fridge or freezer !
Linda’s Protein Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco