- 1 --- apple or pear, Remove stalk and core
- 2 tablespoons LSA
- 2 tablespoons Rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 level tablespoon Maple syrup
- 5 grams chia seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 --- Milk
- 1 Apple / Pear, Quartered with stem and core removed
- 2 tablespoons LSA
- 2 tablespoons Rolled or quick oats
- 100 grams Milk, Nut milk can be substituted
- 1/4 level teaspoon cinamon
- 1 teaspoon Maple or agave syrup
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Remove sten and core from Apple/pear and cut into quarters.
2. Place into jug and chop 3 sec, sp 5.
3. Scrape sides of jug and add remaining ingredients.
4. Cook for 6 mins, 90 deg, sp 1 or "Gentle stir setting" .
5. Serve with your choice of toppings. (Stewed fruit, banana, yoghurt, maple syrup, chia seeds, chopped nuts.
Accessories you need
Easily double the quantity for more serves. I double for me and my two young children and there is plenty.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Caramilk Truffles