- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 200 grams stale white bread, torn in half
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams macadamias
Recipe is created for
1. Place the onion in the TM bowl and chop speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
2. Add the bread, herbs and garlic and process speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
3. Add the apricots and macadamias and process speed 5 for 3 seconds. May need a bit longer to chop the apricots.
Accessories you need
I used this to stuff a boned and rolled leg of lamb but it would also be great with chicken.
Freeze left over stuffing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER