- 5 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 5 tsp Whole Cumin Seed
- 5 tsp coriander seeds, whole
- 2 tsp all spice
- 2.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick
Place all spices into the thermomix bowl. Dry roast 1min/100 degrees/speed 1.
Grind spices for 1min/speed 10 or until you have reached required consitency.
Store in cool, dark place, in a small airtight container.
Accessories you need
Use this to make the Moroccan Spiced Silverbeet recipe on my profile.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Corn Fritters
- bread pizza
- Chunky Apricot Bites
- Playdough - Bulk recipe for childcare, school, kindergarten etc
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt Pot Set
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt
- TM6 Vanilla Yoghurt - in bowl
- OMG Lemon Butter