- 100 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams Muesli or Gronola of choice
- 50 grams Coconut Flakes (organic)
- 30 grams Papitas
- 30 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams slivered almonds
- 50 grams sultanas or dried mixed fruit
- 100 grams coconut oil or butter
- 80 grams rice malt syrup or honey
- 40 grams Brown sugar (optional)
- 1 level teaspoon Cinammon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
Place all wet ingredients into the bowl and process 5mins/varoma/speed3. This will create a a brown/ caramel type liquid which will bind the dry ingredients.
Weigh out all dry ingredients into a bowl and add too the wet mix. Then process 20secs/speed2/"Counter-clockwise operation"
Press mixture into a lined tin and bake on 160 degrees for 30minutes Or until nice and golden.
Once cooled cut into even portions. Roughly 8-10 depending on your choice of size. Finish with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate.
Accessories you need
I myself used Coconut Oil and rice malt syrup and no sugar too make these muesli bars which makes them quiet a heathy option for kids lunch boxes. A great recipe to get the kids involved and interested in the food they are eating!.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Blanch Vegetables
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Rice porridge
- Amazing Spicy Prawn And Barramundi Saute
- Vanilla Coconut Yoghurt (TM6 - Mixing Bowl Method)
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd
- Variation Curry Powder
- SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Gluten Free Gloria Jean Style Banana Bread
- Carrot Scones
- Allergy Free Vegan Banana & Coconut Bread
- No Bad Stuff Raisin Bread
- Roz w Halib (Rice Pudding) Middle Eastern Style
- Raw Almond Butter Cups
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- poached pears in red wine
- Paleo Cacao and Carob Treats