- 15 g chinese dried mushrooms
- 3 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Place mushrooms, rosemary,cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and salt in .
Mill for 10 secs on speed 8.
the rosemary will be a bit coarse but that is half the charm!
Mushroom rosemary Rub
Accessories you need
use as rub for roast beef or lamb. Pat meat dry and rub oil all over surface the cover with mixture, rubbing in well. Set aside for 30 mins before roasting
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh Tumeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stock Powder
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Peanut Butter Oil and Salt Free
- Spreadable butter
- Gluten-free American style pancake
- Apricot Truffles
- Creamy oats
- Turmeric oats
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- 3 Ingredient Super Easy Sweet Chocolate Coconut Bliss Balls
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread