- 1 litre milk, Long life Skim or whole
- 200g grams Natural Greek Yog, Must have live cultures
- 200 grams Milk Powder, skim or whole
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to jug.
2. Mix 4mins, 37oc, Speed 2.5
3. Pour into thermosaver, wrap in towel and keep in warm room for 8-12hrs.
4. Refrigerate, will go thicker once chilled.
Natural Greek Yogurt
Accessories you need
Dont forget to save 200g for next batch.
Add your YIAH Choc Powders, Balsamics, Jams, Coulis etc to flavour.
So cheap compared to shop bought and free of additives and sugar so great for the kids.
I split this into 10-15 reusable pouches, generous portions.
Also is great frozen as a low fat ice cream varitation.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Banana oat pancake
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Easy yogurt
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Almond Seed Snack (Like Munch Crunch)
- fruit Bars or bites
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt using EasiYo containers
- chinese five spice
- Omega 3 Seed Mix
- Gluten Free Waffle Mixture
- Easy Pancakes