- 800 g full cream milk
- 50 g full cream milk powder
- 3 tablespoons natural pot set yoghurt, store or homemade
8Recipe is created for
Add milk and powdered milk to TM bowl. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Cook for 30 minutes at 90C on speed 1. (This step prepares the milk proteins to become yoghurt)
Allow milk to cool to 37C. Test the temperature by removing and replacing the bowl in the TM housing.
Add yoghurt in teaspoonfulls and blend 4 seconds on speed 4.
Cook for 10 minutes on speed 1.
Sterilize the thermos or glass jar with boiling water. (I use the 1 litre thermo server) Place a bath towel folded in half in a warm, draft free place. Place the thermos or jar in the centre of the towel. Pou the cooked yoghurt mixture into the container. seal. Fold the towel over the container to keep warm. Leave undisturbed for 8 hours or overnight. Place in fridge.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of yoghurt for your next batch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Coconut Protein Balls
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Apply & Berry Cereal
- Carol’s Mayo
- Crunchy Granola Clusters- Not cardboard!
- Cake release mix
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Vanilla Greek Style Yoghurt
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge